What is Green Barley?
Green Barley is a total organic, natural food supplement that combines all the nutrients your body needs. Since Biblical times, it has been known to serve many medicinal purposes.
What does Green Barley contain that makes it such a healthy drink?
Green Barley contains:
- 11 times the calcium in cow's milk
- 5 times the iron in spinach
- 7 times the Vitamin C in oranges
- 2 times the Beta Carotene in carrots
Aside from that, it has:
- Vitamin B12, often regarded as the energy vitamin, and plays a vital role in the health of our central nervous system.
- 18 amino acids, which are necessary for cell building and regeneration
- 17 enzymes
- 16 vitamins and 17 minerals including trace amounts of more than 50 other minerals. This includes Potassium, Calcium, Magnesium, Iron, Copper, Phosphorus, Manganese, Zinc, Beta Carotene, B1, B2, C, Folic Acid, and Pantothenic Acid.
- phytochemicals, which are compounds produced by plants
- chlorophyll, which contains anti-oxidant, anti-inflammatory and tissue repair properties
What are the health benefits of Green Barley?
Green barley has been known to treat many symptoms including:
- High blood pressure
- High blood sugar
- High Cholesterol
- Lack of energy
- Lack of strength
- Neck pain
- Easily gets tired
- Bad breath
- Severe back pain
- Pre-menstrual tension
- Menopausal complaints
- Frequent urination
It has helped treat anemia, cancer, conjunctivitis, cysts, dengue, hypertension, insomnia, kidney stone, Liver cirrhosis, Migraines, Myoma, Osteoporosis, Psoriasis, Thyroid problems, Urethritis, Vertigo, and a host of other diseases.
Where does your Green Barley come from?
The Barley in this drink is grown from select organic seeds at over 5,000 ft. elevation in the mineral-rich soil of an ancient volcanic lake bed. It is irrigated by pure mineral water and harvested at the peak of nutrition.
What does it taste like?
Unlike other supplements, many people find the drink tasteful
How do you take it?
It's very easy to use. Just add 250 mL cold water with the bottle of powder, shake to mix, then take 2 tablespoons a day. 1 bottle is good for 1 week's worth of serving.
How much is it?
One bottle costs only P275. Wholesale prices are available upon request.
Need more info?
Contact Beth at 0932-7180622. We will be very happy to assist you.